Thursday, March 10, 2011

What DVD Labels/LabellingKit/Label Applicator should I buy?

I want to put labels on some DVD's and have been looking on the internet at my options. I'm confused and am hoping someone with some experience in this area can give me some advice. I've looked online at Memorex labels which come with an applicator, Avery, Stomper, Horbis. I really would like to use the full face labels. Does the Memorex kit come with full face labels? It doesn't really specify. It does say "Each disc label provides a standard, full face, or center only disc coverage." I'm not sure how that would work. How can each label provide 3 different labeling sizes? Most labels look like they are standard only. I was at Staples yesterday and almost purchased the Stomper labels but there was no applicator. Also, the Staples brand did not look like they were full faced labels and there was no applicator. Can someone with some experience tell me what labels you have used, with what applicator and where to buy the products and if you ever experienced any issues with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment