Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Should I just drop this guy?

I've been dating this guy since beginning of Jan. He told me he was living with his "ex" gf still, but they had broken up and trying to move out (he pays mortgage and the deed is in both names). Anyway, to make long story short, a common friend of ours and I went by his house last Sunday just to visit and see what was going on between him and ex gf. He was pissed cause we showed up, I guess cause he didnt want her to see me (she had no clue but was very mad and suspicious). He texted me after we left and was extremely mad cause he said I made her so mad and she was bitching him. I told him, if you're already broken up, why are you so worried. He said because he lied to her saying they're going to move out and buy another house so that she can sign the papers over to him and he can dump her. And then now she might just leave him without signing and screw him. I said, what do you want me to do now? He bitched me so much about going there... then I said "get over it!", and then he said "I'll deal with it my own way, have a good day." Then I didn't hear from him until yesterday I called him to ask what was going on. He was so kind and loving in the beginning but now he's totally different just because I "surprised" him at their house. Then he said yesterday that he was still pissed off at me and will be a while until he snaps out of it. Mind you, he's 39 yrs old. I'm 34. So he said it might take him 2 or 3 months to "forgive" me and start talking normally again. I think this is a truck load of B.S. Don't you think he's overreacting? If they were over, why worry so much about it? I think he's playing me and her. Should I just drop him? what would you do? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment