Friday, March 11, 2011

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

I got my period January 2nd. It was a normal period. I got my next period January 31st. It lasted for 4-5 days so around February 4th I was done bleeding. On February 7th, I realized that there was sperm in my underwear that had gotten there on accident from my significant other. I felt it inside of me a bit and cleaned the best I could with a towel. I didn't think anything of it. Two days later I became sick. I had nausea, headaches, breast soreness, and cramping and it lasted for a week or more. I feel like I am ovulating (slight cramping, breast soreness) but I've been taking ovulation tests and they keep coming up negative. No bleeding or anything but I have a very thick but clear discharge that gets stuck together in the toilet paper. I'm not sure what this is or what's going on. I went to the doctor and he gave me a blood test but I'm still waiting for those results. Did anyone experience something like this and what was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment